Tuesday, February 5, 2008

kacang puteh

Gud morning world. Such a beautiful morning this is. Sun is warm, wind is cool and the greens are misty. Tell you the truth I seldom notice these things on yr daily routine cept on some days when you wake up feeling really fresh and invograting , well today's maybe one of those days.



Anyway, the so call beautiful morning for me,I think has just ended. After reading the morning papers, brother pitting against blood brothers and lawyers standing for and fighting for so call justice for their political adveseries, man.... it's awesome... what is happening here..



I've been following this really weird case of "It sounds like me, looks like me.. but I don't think it's me.....until proven it's me..." Basically these so call lawyers are really, really "Lauyar Burok" a local saying which means talking shit and bullshitting around and running away from the true fact . I think from a one page deliberation, they will turn it into an encylopedia. Now everybody's can of worms are out. Every possible details of one's bad deeds and fault of so call respected individual are out or being squeezed out. Maybe wrong statement, cos if they are respected they can't be doing wrong things. can they???? More and more people are everwilling to give evidence. Mannn... I'd used to think most of us would dread even to get a traffic ticket. testify infront of a Royal Commission.....whoooo. now hold on here.. this is too much. Everybody is joining in the fray..soon somebodys, ex wife grand mother in law, will also be testifying... cos she has proof that somebodys great grand uncle is related to the lawyers great grand aunty, when they were migrating in 1867 , on the spice shipment from India and got married and blessed with 2 child who in turn got a child out of wed lock by a chinese opium merchant from china in Malacca , Possible, possible, possible....not impossible..........
I am so so confused as to where this will head out to be.... Just because of an Indian Man selling Kacang Puteh.. on the phone and because of a great grand son of the opium merchant from Malacca recorded the scene... the whole process of history is being tarnish. Karpal defending Anuar , Anuar representing NGO, ALIRAN Or BERSIH ???? Adeeiiii ahyoyo .tambii. what have you done lah...I think you can call Chief Samy to settle the case lah, bring along kaveas to help..heh..heh...heh..
to be continued.......

No comments: